Thursday, September 30, 2010

potter-frenzy is in the air...


Note: this is a review i did on Deathly Hallows ages ago. First published on my multiply  account, 03 August 2007.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling

the best of this colossal series by far, i recommend that each of us, wizard, witch, mudblood, squibb + muggles alike, read this amazing end to our fave wizard's mis/adventures
the face/off with voldemort is breathtaking
the tale of the deathly hollows entwined with harry's mission to trackdown all the horcruxes + to destroy them all is way too mind-boggling
the epilogue is a treat
did i tell i had goosebumps holding my copy for the first time?
i'm moving on to the audiobook.(hehe!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi jared's mom!

    I'm an avid HP fan too! I don't have the full collection of books ( got only HP 6 and 7 and the rest are e-books and audiobooks). I never get tired of re-reading them :D

    Mommy Jheng (jadeingua)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...