Tuesday, October 12, 2010

meet me on monday 02




here's my second edition Meet me On Monday:

the questions are:

1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
2.  If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
5.  What is your most hated household chore?




my answers:


1.  Some of it the ones i usually wear i put in hangers in my closet for easy retrieval and some which are seldom worn (including those that i love but no longer fit and am still dreaming of wearing someday) are folded in my closet.


2. first i need books (loads of 'em), then i'd need my pajamas so i still can sleep soundly and lastly bottled water cause i get thirsty so easily






3. cebu is the farthest so far but given the chance i would love to travel the world, with my beautiful baby in tow.




4. i live in the very same house i was living since i was 10 years old. planning to move to a new one but i think i will have a hard time adjusting if that happens, plus our home holds loads of wonderful memories of my parents and my childhood..




5. most hated household chore will have to be cleaning the bathroom, but then again someone's got to do the dirty work around here sometimes, haist!




i'd love to hear your story, just click on the image above if you want to link up!


cheers!







2 comments:

  1. hi thre. gusto nanag meet mo onmanday too. heheh gawa mo yan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ hanna - thanks for the follow, i've returned the favor, i love your blog so much:)

    @ mots - it's a blog hop from java, just link to her site at http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/ every monday if you like it...cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...