i chanced upon this blog hop from mamybelle, one lovely blog that i follow, and thought it very interesting and quite easy too, all i need to do is answer 5 questions about myself each monday. this is a fun way of learning about other people in the blogosphere and learning a thing or two about myself in the process as well and to stock up on my blog, since i just barely started it 2 months back and most importantly combat writer's block (which i have perennial bouts with). and although it is technically a tuesday, my tuesday begins later when my son awakes so it is still monday on my book...so here goes my very first meet me on monday
1. What is the best dish you can make?
2. How often do you change your sheets?
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
and my answers:
1. i am not really a cooking mum, but would love to be one real soon so i can serve delicious and nutritious meal for my baby. but i really love my mama's spaghetti and it is really one of the best dishes she can make, in fact it is one of the things that everybody misses about her. i would one day soon make a version of it!
2. taking into consideration that i share the bedsheet with a one year old, who often that not has ocassional spit ups, or would just sweetly drool on it unaware in his sleep, i normally change the sheets every week just to make sure we keep it clean and good-smelling.
if you would like to link with meet me on monday, just click here.