Friday, November 26, 2010

friday fill-ins #200



FFI


So...here we go!

1. Why does the harry potter saga have to end?

2. when jared is a lot older, i would like us to conquer and see the world.

3. Thank you for all the blessings that i have been receiving.

4. christmas is my favorite holiday because it reminds me so much of our holidays when i was a kid and hopefully i can make those lasting and wonderful memories and beautiful tradition with my son.

5. I am SO addicted to blogging is the first thought that comes to mind.

6. we can always be happy if we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping sound, tomorrow my plans include going to the 40th pedia talk in dusit and Sunday, I want to just relax and go to the memorial to visit my parents!


love to read your take on this one...do link up with   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...