i've been meaning to join this bloghop for awhile now, but October came and went way too quickly i was not able to catch up on that month's topic, too bad. it's actually way too easy, before the beginning of each month, beautyqueengene will post the GT Topic for the whole month and you simply have to make your post and link with her by the scheduled date...simple, ayt? for this month, here are the topics:
When you go shopping, what do you mostly get at the:
November 4 – grocery aisle
November 11 – health and beauty section
November 18 – housewares/home section
November 25 – accessories/apparel section
the shopping routine is not complete without swinging by the groceries to buy stocks for the pantry as jared rides the grocery cart merrily (no photos though, have yet to upload one). my usual list includes:
For my baby
· head to toe wash
· hygiene products
· bath soap
· Smart Parenting Magazine
for the kitchen
· Oatmeal and cereals
· Milk for my baby and myself
· Fruit juices
· Chocolate drink
· Biscuits (am still on the hunt for the best biscuit for my baby, the items where I do my groceries are quite limited, any suggestions?)
· Alcohol and tissue
· Soaps, detergents and fabric conditioner
· Chicken, pork or beef
· Veggies like tomatoes, sayote, eggplant, etc.
· Garlic and onion
· Gardenia bread
· Sandwich spread
· Just a few junk foods and sweets as I am thriving to be a healthy eater
· Ice cream (occasionally)
· Hotdogs, tocino, ham, or bacon (very seldom as we are veering away from processed food!)
· Eggs and cheese
now let me see your list!
cheers to the shopaholics in all of us!
for instructions on GT and whatnot hop on to beautyqueengene's blog or simply click the GT badge up there.