Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year to one + all

happy new year everyone! 

2010 has been one heck of a year, my son turned one year old, thus i also celebrated my one year of mummyhood and what better way to celebrate that by starting my own blog!
jared's little corner of world... was initially set up to record my preparations and progress on jared's first birthday, but later on has been my venue to meeting other mummy bloggers, going to blogger events, getting freebies (which i totally lurve!), and joining contests (i won two this year, not bad for a rookie, ayt?).
alas, the year is a day's shy of being over and i didn't get around to posting what transpired on august 30 in full (but i pledge to do that before the year ends or if i am really pressed for time, before the first week of the new decade ends!)!

personally, it has been one amazing year, and i feel totally blessed! as a blogger, from being a bloggie-wannabe to having actually maintained this blog for over 4 months now, i say it was a mean feat considering i started out with nil knowledge on it, and now, 60 followers and counting! way to go!

thank-you's are in order: to my followers, to my e-mail subscribers, to you my reader, i thank you from the bottom of this sahm's heart!here is hoping for a longer and lasting blogging relationship, to more fun events in the coming year, more contests and freebies and hopefully more interesting and educating posts in 2011;

to my siblings, niece, nephew, cousin, and friends thanks for making my 2010 very interesting, enjoyable and worthwhile;

to daddy, i didn't think i told you, many thanks for allowing me to stay at home so i can take care of our son, it is the best job i've ever had, and i appreciate all your efforts...
to my beautiful son, jared, thanks for giving me the most wonderful gift of motherhood...i cannot say enough, i cannot thank you enough..you gave my life new meaning, you gave me a hundred reasons to wake up each day...you are my life, my everything...

to the all, you have been nothing but good to me no matter what happens...thanks..

sorry, this post turned out very mushy and long, i daresay, i do not want to keep you away from your new year's eve preparations for too long. so bye for now and see you again in 2011. 

on with the celebration! 

from my family to yours, happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...