Wednesday, December 29, 2010

meet me on monday - 28th edition




Questions:

1.  What are your New Year's Eve plans?
2.  How tall are you?
3.  What is your favorite pudding flavor?
4.  What room of the house do you blog the most in?
5.  What is your best physical feature?

my answes:

1. having a household with four struggling cooks can be quite a hassle especially on occasions  such as the new year's eve and whipping up a feast can be quite a daunting task. i terribly miss the good ol' days when mama would cook up a fiesta all by herself, with little (e.g. chopping, stirring) or no assistance from me. i miss those days when all i have to do is clean the dishes after stuffing myself with all the scrumptious meals my mum had prepared...oh well, some things never change, i still end up doing the dishes anyway. so this year, to enjoy the new year's eve with my son, i intend to order takeaway, less hassle and hopefully lesser dishes to wash.

2. i am 5 feet 4 inches tall.



3. it's hands down to chocolate pudding but i'd love to try other flavors, too!


4. for now i am stationery, meaning bound to my ever-reliable desktop which holds house in my son's room. so you can only imagine jared's protest whenever i go online or try to blog during playtime or when he is watching his favorite pocoyo or barney vid. my attempt is normally greeted with tugs and pulls at my shirt or is sometimes thwarted with a quick stubby finger to the power button...hopefully i can earn or save enough to buy meself a laptop soon...hmm, maybe in 2011!



5. i'd have to say my dimples and my smile!
that's me all smiles after watching an incubus concert...
note: this post is several days delayed, pardon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...