Tuesday, December 21, 2010

meet me on monday 27th edition

Questions:

1.  What will your Christmas dinner consist of?

2.  Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
3.  How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
4.  What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
5.  Do you have a Facebook?

my answers:

1. well, hopefully lots of food!the task of creating a decent noche buena (that is christmas eve feast in our vernacular) is quite daunting for us non-cooks! i remember when i tried to cook pasta with tuna and white sauce two christmases ago and the sauce turned into this paste-like, glue-like substance and everyone else refuses to eat more than a single helping. i vowed not to cook again. but of course, things changed when i had my baby, with cooking prowess or not, i must learn at least the rudiments to be able to provide healthy and hopefully delicious meals to my growing baby boy. now back to this year's feast, we will be having the usual staples: pasta, barbeque, maybe potato salad, clubhouse sandwich, grilled hotdogs, my birthday boy bro is requesting for grilled prawns and other seafoods, so we will see how the feast turn out this year. plus we also have to include soup for the little boy.

2. normally i just can't stand the ads and am a flipping-channel maniac that my father used to be very annoyed when we watched television shows together. but jared has taken quite a liking to shampoo ads that i can't flip through the channels like a rabid and have to wait till those commercials are over.
3. just until the first week of january, then it's boxing time for the lovely tree and i'll try to store the trimmings in an organized fashion so i won't have a hard time locating them next year...


4. i am really such a cry baby that a lot of movies i've seen either moved me to tears or actually made me cry, the latest of which was harry potter and the deathly hallows, especially that part when dobby die. i was sobbing so hard my friend has to ask me if i was fine....

5. yes, i've been on facebook for more than a year now, and i am online almost everyday. i was particularly addicted to cafeworld and is currently at work with my treat for kids catering task, anyone willing to give me mini santa's?

my entry to this edition of meet me on monday....post yours now^^!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...