Friday, December 31, 2010

my johnson's + johnson's bassinet

i receive a text message from ms. trixie of nuffnang last december 21 telling me that my johnson's and johnsons' bassinet is now available for pick up from their bonifacio high street office. i told daddy to get it the next day. and just in time for christmas, i got my loot from october's johnsons' product launch at intercontinental hotel in makati. 

the cute loot bassinet (which, by the way, we turned into a fruits' basket come noche buena (christmas eve feast) include top to toe wash, powder (which is quite a delight since jared's powder supply is running on empty and we were not able to take a trip to the grocers to replenish our stocks, read: the trip to the grocers is mainly for the noche buena and later for the media noche (new year's eve feast) items and goodies!) lotion and wipes (i just love wipes!).

my other blogger friend told me that a kodak disposable camera is also on its way to our households. johnson's baby product is having another promo on it...hopefully i am also included in it! another interesting reason to wait for the postman each day (keeping my fingers crossed^^)

have you received your j+j bassinet yet?

2 comments:

  1. You got your bassinet at last! My daughter loves the basket cos it's very cute. she plays with it by putting her favorite doll or bear inside and singing them to sleep. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, mommy finally!hehe!it's perfect for girls diba?they can play it with their dolls. not for jared, though! what i did is i turned it into a fruit basket come noche buena/media noche.very cute!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...