Monday, December 20, 2010

A Perfect Christmas By: Jose Mari Chan (With Lyrics)


this is one of my most favorite christmas songs of all time. it reminds me of my parents when they were still around...my papa has a cassette tape (yeah, that old school!) of all his favorite christmas carols which he would play as early as the first day of december arrives...this will be the fourth year that we will be spending the holidays without my parents, i miss them more each year..how i wish they were able to see my son....it will be a perfect christmas if we can spend it with them...







my entry to 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...