i found this interesting blog hop and thought i'll try it, so here goes:
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry? harry potter and the deathly hallows, i cried both in rereading it and watching the film adaptation, especially that part when dobby died, such a heartbreaker!
2. The fictional character most like you? as of the moment, i can't think of no one!
3. The greatest album, ever?incubus' make yourself, rock on!
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why? star wars, simply because of yoda:)
5. Your ideal brain food? peanuts, yum!
6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you? if i will be able to raise my son well, that will be my greatest accomplishment.
7. You want to be remembered for ...? my passion for life!
8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational? brandon boyd + alanis morissette + john rzeznik in no particular order, i simply can't choose just one!
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature? the harry potter books
10. Your hidden talents . . .? i can twist my tongue:)
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed? hold the wheel and drive my own life - by incubus' song, drive
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed? bought - ipod, stole - out of the question, borrowed - shopaholic books series
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear? my plain shirts and my gray shorts
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be? my son in his first time to wear a tuxedo
15. Time travel: where, when and why? renaissance era in europe, i kinda thought my first incarnation was born there.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac? spa vacation!
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .? water, plain and ice cold water!
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map? country, davao, philippines
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country? to Pnoy, that he keep up the good work and to not lose hope on the filipino people.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now? working on 3 articles for my online job and raising my 15 month old to be his baby best!
your turn, now. simply head to sunday stealing, a fun blog where they get to steal interesting and amazing blog memes in blogosphere, don't forget to link up too:)