time flies fast..
now i'm left with only 5 more days until my son's first birthday . i just want a simple, memorable thanksgiving to celebrate my baby's first year of life, nothing really fancy. an afternoon of fun with neighbors, closest friends and relatives in jollibee and a nice, sunny weather and we're all set!
- invites/tarp/cd layout/thankyou notes - done courtesy of tito ken
- cake and cupcakes - were ordered from cupcakesforless (thanks SP moms!) and just need to be picked up by tita cecille come sunday
- cd giveaways - daddy will take care of these
- lootbags - the cutie little nifty bags courtesy of chocolatefund ( i'll be arranging the goodies in the bags later today)
- jared's outfit - just needs a little ironing
- photos - daddy will take care of this, as well
- guest - confirming/waiting for others to confirm
- decors - courtesy of jollibee
- food - courtesy of jollibee
in retrospect, i have been pondering about these for months now. searching online for suppliers of cake, cupcakes, party favors, decors, etc. a big thanks to SP forum and to all the moms there for their brilliant ideas information and tales of encouragement and tips on throwing a birthday bash, without which, i would have been at a total loss..
thanks in advance to every one who will take the time out of their busy schedules to celebrate this very important occasion in my son's life!