Monday, January 31, 2011
Cheers to all of us thieves!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY? not yet but plans to do so in the future.
35. WEAKNESSES? food and babies.
37. FIRST JOB? cashier in a telecom shop
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? nope, but i used to get a lot of 'em.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? i would love to believe so.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING? preparing milk for my baby + playing cafeworld.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? yup, a c-section.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? that i have a good body shape, which is no longer applicable :(
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? never!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? a trip to boracay with my family.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.) jared, my one and only son, is very talkative even if he's just mumbling unintelligible words most of the time, he wants to run around and loves to be tickled and sleep on mommy's chest at night.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yep, my papa said he named me after the wife of the world famous filipino bowler, paeng nepumuceno.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? --
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? freedom and being carefree
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? pantene total care shampoo
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes, but most of the time i think it sucks!
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? ground pork.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? i sometimes tend to procrastinate and think negatively.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? when it is appropriate.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? definitely!
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? nope!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? maybe if you were applying to be a victoria secret's model:)
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? i take several deep breaths, or clean the bathroom.
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS? lose them and asap!
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? to live a full life!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? will books count?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 10 digits
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? he was not yet existing when i was a child
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? a lot!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? can't take side, love 'em both:)
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER? interesting conversations, spontaneous moments, affection.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? vix, vicky, vixie
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? teleporting
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Saturday, January 29, 2011
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.
anyone who knows me will surely know of my infamous low tolerance for anything hot or spicy. i simply can not stand it, it stings my taste buds unnecessarily. the most i can venture into is a drizzle of hot sauce on my pizza slice and that's about it!
i particularly love TABASCO® Original Red and that every time we go to our favorite pizza place, a little bottle of it is usually on standby in the condiments' cart. i simply enjoy how it enhances the flavor of black olives, onions and pepperoni on my pizza, how the simple combination of salt, red pepper and vinegar can have this uncanny ability to bring out the most in my food. it is truly not about heat for heat's sake. but this spice master does not only bring black olives to life, check Pizza Perfected for more delectale examples.
some friends i know would just put TABASCO® Original Red in practically everything they eat: mac + cheese, adobo or any filipino viand, or, yes even in their popcorns! daddy loves it on his burger and i know for sure that when jared grows up, he would enjoy it too! well probably we can start another family tradition by then, a pizza party while enjoying the superbowl! hmm, i can't wait! that will be quite a while from now, but even so i'll check out Game-Day Party Menu for interesting ideas.
|most of this bowl of rice krispies and milk ended up on the floor|
uncomfortable with the alien texture in his mouth, he would either choke on it, throw it all up and the food will either end up on the floor, or on mummy's clothes and face or worse, left lonely, untasted and untouched! sometimes feeding him can be quite frustrating, a dramatic episode off a soap opera, or plain and simple traumatic! who would not be traumatized seeing your baby's eyes bulge and redden as he choke on the food you lovingly prepared for him? it was sure one reason for mum to have a bad day.
- vary his food each meal so he will be accustomed to different kinds of taste and texture
- make sure i tag him along when the family eats so he'll get the hang of it and probably be enticed to eat too
- introduce different varieties of food to him like fruits, vegetables, yogurt, and breads
- i even ordered these lovely pocoyo plate and bowl online thinking he will be inspired to eat knowing how much he adores pocoyo (am now thinking of buying these lovely terramoto ceramic blue polka dot dinnerware, maybe it would be inviting enough for him to finish his soup or veggies)
- am brushing up on my cooking skills so i can prepare delicious meals for the little man, so far i've managed to cook ground beef with veggies and tomato sauce, some vegetable dishes because i want jared to be a healthy eater when he grows up. come to think of it maybe i must beef up the kitchen as well just to be prepared for the growing feeding need of my growing baby. maybe i should get that stove with propane grilling with bronze burners or that #5 rubber stopper wine bottle (err, on second thought, i probably won't be needing this one yet!)
- i make it a point to always serve his favorite, like i noticed he enjoys eating and he does eat a lot when he has soup, and he simply love yogurt and yogurt drink so i make sure i give him those regularly
it's a friday again, mummies time for one of my favorite blog memes, friday fill-ins...here we go!
1. Up next is my article on vegetarian life.
2. due to the bus explosion in makati recently and news on accidents here and there, fear and dread are the emotions going around.
3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: swimwear and bikinis, henna tattoos and flipflops.
4. i really need a nice back rub.
5. I'm thinking about ways on how to monetize my blog.
6. i really would love to be in sm megamall later for the grand baby company fair.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just having a lazy friday night whilst watching my son's favorite pocoyo video, tomorrow my plans include going to an eye doctor to have this nasty splinter lodged in my eye out and Sunday, I want to just chill and visit the neighbor's monkey with jared!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
|where are we going? enchanted kingdom!|
|with tita cecille|
|the enchanted kingdom marquee, with cuz, nok|
the first in our itinerary is the grand carousel, which turned out to be one of the too few rides we were able enjoy. i was wondering if jared will enjoy this horsey ride. he's had his first carousel ride not long ago and he had a grand time so i was betting he will enjoy it this time around. bu i think my little man was a little exhausted from the long journey and is stressed with all the noise, people and activities around him, that mid-way through the ride he was dismounting his horsey and i struggled to keep him still and we were the first to leave once the ride halted.
the last of the rides we've managed to enjoy is this dinosaur eggs ride, but i think jared's a little overwhelmed by the size of this kiddie ferriswheel, he wanted to undo his seatbelt halfway! maybe i should wait a little while longer before we will be riding again.... so we just stroll around after that and took some photos..
i also tried my hand at some games too and managed to score a little blue crayon from a P50-dart game and little doggie stuff toys for a P50-ring-toss game.
being on my toes for almost 8 hours makes me really hungry, it always does! as i realized it now, i ate three times while in the park, first when we just arrived, before we started riding anything i asked them that we eat because i was really hungry..all in all, i ate a hotdog sandwich + a large cup of iced tea, 2 slices of pizza and a bottle of mineral water, and dinner comprised of 1 cup of rice, a stick of pork barbeque and a bowl of soup plus a large glass of iced tea! i spent about P700 on my meals alone! enormous appetite right? if you have the same appetite i suggest you bring a few extra moolah, food here don't come cheap. some people would actually bring snacks and packed lunch and will opt to eat in their cars instead.
and since i can't join the other adults in the other rides like the space shuttle, the ferriswheel (which i've managed to ride with ken, right before the park closes, same with anchor's away!), the flying fiesta (which is my favorite ride aside from the grand carousel) i just ambled through the park with my son and checked out the souvenir shops. i was careful not to splurge since i might end up buying stuffs i won't be needing which is really way to bad for my budget. i bought a strawed tumbler for jared (which he personally chose) and a cute purple neck strap for my brand new digicam. my only regret is that i forgot i will be seeing my friends the day after and was not able to buy them any mementos from the place. too bad, really!
|enjoying a downtime with tito ninong dennis|
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
just a head's up mummies, this event will be moved to february 06 from its original schedule of february 13, so update those organizers and don't be left out..freebies are up for grabs for the first 100 attendees!