Saturday, January 08, 2011

friday fill-ins 2011.01

FFI

1. It's 2011; I will start the year by getting back in shape.

2. my sandwich won't be complete without pickles.

3. Thankfully I have my son, he is my sanity in this insane world.

4. Sharing precious time with the family are the best things in life.

5. I am so grateful.

6. my day begins with a bowl of fruity loops cereal and milk.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just simply cuddling my son while we drift away to peaceful slumber, tomorrow my plans include waking up early to get some sun and Sunday, I want to visit my parents' grave

your turn....happy friday fill-ins!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...