|calling mum on his mobile phone?|
i simply can't believe how time flew by so quickly, and i always marvel whenever i look at my son, in all his 16-month, 13-kilos-or-so, gooey, giggling and endearing glory. he grew up too quick i wanted to wish the time backwards to when he is just a tiny, little bundle in my arm.
|he simply can't stay put in one place...here with tita amy + ate ec|
at 16 months, my jared can now:
- make gestures with his fingers as if counting them
- can actually count his fingers, but every bit is just "two"
- point to mickey mouse behind our door when you ask him to
- climb up and down our bed on his own
- recognize the sound of fireworks and appreciates the pyrotechnic display
- brush his hair whenever i give him his hair brush
- point to the letters on his brainy baby board books while we sing "abc" to him
- walk with a very steady gait
- hold a crayon in his right hand and started making a big coloring book out of our room
- appreciate his puzzle pieces but instead of putting them together he "shoots" it to his bucket instead
- show emotions like frustration when he can't work out his toys and boredom when he watches a video over and over
- express his worry by looking at mummy when something goes wrong or alarms him
out and about in moa
this year i expect we will be learning more and doing more fun stuff to enhance jared's skills and abilities. i'd love to introduce him to coloring books and stickers, maybe we can go out more often and visit a park (maybe the one in the provincial capitol will do just fine). i am still on the lookout for swimming classes nearby so i can enroll him (and myself while i'm at it!lol!).
i just can't wait to have more conversations with my son too! and yes we will be going back to reading and cutting back on viewing time! so my apologies to pocoyo and barney if we will be seeing less of you, i have a growing baby to raise to meet his full potentials:)
note: pardon me if this post is several weeks delayed