Sunday, January 02, 2011

mommy momments - most memorable mommy moment of 2010



my most memorable mommy moment of 2010 would have to be my son's very first birthday celebration, it jump started this blogging adventure altogether and celebrated my first year as a mum too, meaning i survived unscathed and proud of it and loving every bit of it...i didn't get to finish posting my son's birthday celebration here in full but will attempt to do so this year and hopefully finish it before he turned two!




mommy moments
my last 2010 entry to                                 
here's looking forward to more...


2 comments:

  1. a memorable moment indeed! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year mommy chris and thanks for always stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...