Saturday, February 12, 2011

friday fill-ins 2001.06


FFI


And...here we go!

1. Family comes first for me, always.

2. i would love for my son to be pliant and flexible to bend through life's ups and downs.

3. Trust is something impossible to fix once broken.

4. always hope for the best.

5. Parents did the best job they knew how.

6. mind your words, you cannot take back what was said.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting - i was bone tired, tomorrow my plans include doing my laundry (boring i know!) and taking jared to our afternoon walk around the neighborhood and Sunday, I want to have a lazy afternoon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...