Saturday, February 05, 2011

friday fill-ins 2011.05

FFI

And...here we go!

1. We are on this earth because God wants to make it a better and more exciting place.

2. i would love jared to experience life to the fullest.

3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is to let go of my son when the right time comes, so he can spread his wings and take his own flight.

4. thanks to facebook for keeping me connected.

5. I remember five februaries ago, the pain that altered my life forever .

6. Being a stay-at-home mum is one of the best parts of my life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to turning in early to have a goodnight sleep, tomorrow my plans include morning stroll around the neighborhood with my son and Sunday, I want to attend Parentin.tv's i love my family event!

love to read your take on this....simply click on the badge to join!
happy weekend mummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...