Sunday, February 20, 2011

friday fill-ins 2011.07


FFI


i was out most of friday so i was posting this belatedly....

...here we go!

1. New experiences and possibilities are up in the air.

2. the missing monkey on its usual perch was an unexpected turn on a daily walk in the morning.

3. I'm looking forward to a restful weekend with my son.

4. blogging has opened a whole lot of opportunities i never have imagined.

5. Try to find one thing that excites you + ignites your passion.

6. my son, ethan jared is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lots of sleep as we're quite tired after a friday play day, tomorrow my plans include relaxing at home and Sunday, I want to go out to enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...