woot, pink friday once again, and for this week's entry , i have this photo of me (with my beautiful son) wearing my "be proud" pink shirt during jared's friday play day (that explains why i am posting this entry late☺!) and yes, as you noticed, beside me was a pink + blue octopus chair.
if you want to join us every friday, here is the dealio (straight from the pink thoughts' site, the host of this very pinky blog meme):
All you need to do is post a picture of anything “pink”! Whether it’s your own or other people’s work (please mention photo credits if it doesn’t belong to you), as long as its pink. It can be a pink gadget, a pink dress, your pink lips, a pink image you love, as long as “pink” is the dominant color of your entry.
How to play Pink Fridays?
1. Post your pink photo entry with a Pink Fridays badge/banner on top of it. You can spice your post a little by posting a description of your photo. Make sure it’s linked to Pink Thoughts. Use badges HERE.so what are you waiting for?rummage those digital album of yours and search for a pink photo to have a very pink friday!cheers!
2. Submit your pink post to the latest “Pink Fridays” post here using Mr. Linky and leave a comment.
3. Visit other entries and leave a comment inviting them to your entry too.
4. Place a “Pink Fridays” badge/banner/chicklet at your sidebar.
5. Play at least twice a month to be included at the “Pink Fridays” Blogroll.