i noticed i was particularly impatient when i lack sleep and when i am understress...
glad i came across these 5 pointers to be a patient mum from kat of inspired to action:
- sleep 7-8 hours (yep lack of sleep can really be such a bummer)
- drink 6-8 glasses of water (being hydrated all the time will keep the grumpiness factor to a minimum)
- be a wall of jello "Be like Jello, absorb their emotions and frustrations, filtering them through prayer. If we can’t respond in LOVE, tell them we need to calm down and postpone response"
- be all there, don't multitask! (lots of pressure goes into trying to do everything all at the same time)
- start 15 minutes early (recently i've been doing exactly this, in fact, i'm starting very much early by going online in the wee hours of the morning, that way, i can have loads of work done online before jared wakes up)