Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday 9: Monday, Monday


1. How does your day usually go on Monday? mostly it is very laid back because we normally just stay at home on mondays, but other times it's hectic since we have to wake up early and i have to finish some chores (e.g. washing feeding bottles, etc) before leaving the house.

2. Who was the last band you saw live? if my memory serves me right, it has to be either lifehouse or vertical horizon

3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50? 2 weeks ago

4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? not if i am talking to someone very close or familiar to me

5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? i'll never want to be anywhere else.

6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended. it was eons ago when i last attended a wedding, it was a garden wedding of my office mate

7. What's annoying you right now? my son's nasty colds, i wish i can just shoo it away!

8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?i guess it has to be my speed typing skill, i can type 45 words per minute the last time i checked.

9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why? probably my friend would boast about me being a green mama, i strive to be organic + would love to use all-natural products if it was ever possible, so there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...