Wednesday, March 09, 2011

another stylish blogger award!

i can get used to receiving these blogging awards!hehe! this time i'd like to thank sis divine, from divine's memoirs for this lovely gift. and what to do when accepting this blogger award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (check)
  • i love eating popcorn i can finish a big tub all by myself
  • when i was a teener my idea of a summer vacation is watching the oscars + all those million dollar movie specials in abs-cbn!
  • my fondest childhood memories evolve around the yummy food my mum made (+ am sorely missing!), afternoon bike trips around the neighborhood with our papa + the occasional out-of-town trips!
  • am currently on an "i love jake gyllenhall period" mode
  • i watched the movie "despicable me" for about a dozen times already, blame it on my boy, jared!
  • the best thing i would remember about my mum is when she was consoling me + hugging me while i cry, inventing a very worse headache just so i'll have an answer when she asked why i was crying, it was my 26th birthday!
  • somebody help cause i think i have an eating disorder! i can't seem to stop!
3. Award 15 (or less) recently discovered (or in my case a mixture of both old + newly discovered) great bloggers (check)
i am sharing the oscars, ah, i mean this blogging award to these beautiful mummy bloggers:
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award (okay this one, i must do later on. i've just been to quite a few blogs to tag them for my february top 10 commentators + i think that's enough for now!haha! lazy right? but will finish this project as soon as i can, so i can begin tagging 15 more lovely mommy bloggers for my other stylish blogger award!yay!

whew! that was fun, i feel like an academy presenter doling our lovely oscars on the grand awards night sans the fabulous gowns + hair styles, of course!haha!


4 comments:

  1. thanks for the award. it has been a long time since i got one. so this one is much appreciated. =)

    will do this in awhile=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for the award, hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just saw this today (after I left a comment on your post re Jared's diarrhea woes...wawa naman).

    Thank you Vix! Why didn't you tell me? Ikaw talaga! :D

    I will edit na lang my previous post in January, and add your link there, and will thank you there too! I'll send you the link to it after okay?

    Thanks again, my friend! More power to bloggers! Even more power to us, mommy bloggers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy Vix! Eto na po yung link on my post re our Stylish Blogger Award. You will find your links all over the post. Hehehe!

    http://mymommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Again, thank you dearie! :)

    More power and Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...