Friday, March 04, 2011

friday fill-ins 2011.09



FFI

And...here we go!

1. Bring your favorite umbrella whenever you leave the house, you'll never know what will greet you outside, the sweltering heat of the sun or a drizzle.

2. sometimes, don't you just wish manuals are included with the whole mothering thing.

3. this is exactly  where i want to be.

4. Well, you see, keeping two blogs at the same time can be such a daunting task, but i am up for the challenge, so bring it on.

5. can't wait to go for a swim soon!

6. But what if jared won't like his first pool experience.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating both my blogs + getting some well-deserved sleep, tomorrow my plans include bringing my baby to the obm baby blast 2 and Sunday, I want to catch up + watch some movies i've got on my desktop!

my entry to this week's 

2 comments:

  1. it was actually a brave decision on my part but will try my best to update them both.thanks for stopping by^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...