And…here we go!
1. I love to go to the beach because jared has never been there + i know he will love it to bits!
2. it's not just the amount of time you spent with you kids that count, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was ampalaya (bitter melon) with rice.
4. in the light of what is happening to japan, you tend to focus on what really matters and it seemed much of our material possession is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to say a prayer for our tragedy-stricken japanese brothers, i just did.
6. your diligence and perseverance have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully finishing my wbfc bloghopping while my son sleeps, tomorrow my plans include taking a stroll outside so jared can catch some sun + fun and Sunday, I want to meet up with my good friend, vance!