Monday, March 21, 2011

meet me on a monday 39th edition

Questions:

1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. Were you named after anyone?
5. Coke or Pepsi?

My Answers:

1. am not really what you call a jewelry fan + being a mum of a toddler the less jewelry i have on the better. i used to wear this lovely green (the color of my birth stone) stud earring, which my mum bought for me, 24/7 but it has been a long time since my love affair with jewelries ended. nowadays, i go about my daily routine sans any accoutrements. i just wear my earrings, my watch + bracelet when i go out.
source
2. it actually depends on my mood but i almost always twirl it! (hmm, writing about this makes me crave for pasta!)
source
3. i have 4 siblings, i am the eldest child + i have 2 younger sisters + 2 younger brothers but there is actually no available photos of the 5 of us together.
source
4. my pops said i was named after the wife of a famous filipino bowling champ, that explains why my nickname is very much different from my real one.
source
5. i very seldom drink pepsi, am actually a  coke fan thorough + through but since my quest to live a healthier life begun a few years back, i seldom drink carbonated drinks or anything with color, i'd almost always opt for ice cold water any given time.
source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...