what the little tot is up to:
- would always wander past every open door in the house
- can now mount his "first car", using his feet to make it move + keep his balance
- has recently found the joy in playing with his toy cars
- has just rediscovered his waving powers + accompanies that with "baba" as he waves his hands enthusiastically
- would blurt out little words like "yes", "three", or something that sounds similar
- just said "c" or the c-sound whilst we were watching an alphabet vid (will make a separate post on it)
- still hates to take his vitamins + meds though
- is counting stuff, but everything is just "two"
- is now attempting to climb up his playpen
- his weight stays put at 14 kilograms
how time flies, has it really been 18 months? felt like it was only yesterday when i gave birth to a bouncing 8.3-pound baby boy! happy 18th month son, here's to so much more! mum + dad loves you!