Wednesday, April 13, 2011

lookie am 19 months!


i turned 19 months old 2 wednesdays ago, boy i was growing way too fast + there is no stopping it! the last time mum checked i've gained a few more pounds + now weighs at 15 kilos (thus the need to change my dappies from xl to xxl, which is still a tad bigger for me but it will do, since the xl ones are too tight + it doesn't have enough room for my bulging tummy!

and as mum have written on her post last week, i finally learned how to kiss + boy was mum so thrilled to get her very first kiss from me + i bet she is looking to more,  she's  making me get used to the habit of kissing her first thing in the morning, sure brightens up her day all the time ;)

here are my 19-months old photos:

look how i've grown!
mum taking a shot of my 19-month old foot:)
 

a few months from now, i will be celebrating my 2nd birthday, my mum said i am not-so-much-a-baby anymore, i'm slowly turning into a lively, playful tot, much to the delight of my folks!

glad you stopped by my corner, will be telling you next about my latest pedia visit + more updates from my mum later. do watch out for our very first giveaway too! see yah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...