Tuesday, April 05, 2011

meet me on a monday 41st edition



Questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
5.  Coffee or tea?

My Answer:

1.  i think i'd go for pasta, i can eat it the whole day, or the rest of my life!nom, nom!


2.  it depends on my writing mood + if i am writing a post with a particular date target. it also depends if i've got enough time in my hands. when i do, i normally write posts for memes in advance to be published at a future date, but most of the time, i post stuff i've written the same day.

3.  nope + never dreams of riding one for any reason.

4.  i used to like lavender-scented candles, but since lavender essence + scents are a big no-no for baby boys, i'd settle for anything relaxing + subtle, a faint whiff of citronella can't be that bad too.

5.  i just recently developed the habit of preferring tea over coffee or any drink for that matter. i just hope my metabolism improves immensely by doing so ;)

3 comments:

  1. hi mommy! a quick visit from Met me on Monday meme..

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the visit sis, visiting your entry next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that java, it was an honest mistake, i never really linked up using just my blog's url..sorry for the trouble, won't happen again. great week to you too^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...