Wednesday, April 06, 2011

top 10 march commenters

it is with such joy + gratitude that i present to you this corner's month of march top 10 commenters, thanks for taking the time out to visit my blog + leave your lovely comments. you truly make my day + i look forward to seeing more of you here. as a token, here's a link to each + everyone of you + I will also be posting the top 5 on my sidebar for everyone to see! Here's to an amazing april!

top 10 commenters for march:

  1. Mama Mia (8)
  2. Cheerful (6)
  3. Chris (5)
  4. Mommy Rubz (5)
  5. Joy (5)
  6. Cecile (4) 
  7. Namz (4)  
  8. bluedreamer27 (4) 
  9. kimmy (4) 
  10. Mrs. Kolca (4)



    1 comment:

    1. Thanks a lot for posting top ten commenter in march. This is a good work and I think your work inspired every commenter to do well in future for publishing their name in this list.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

    Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
    Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

    This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

    you might want to check out...