Wednesday, May 04, 2011

april top 10 commentators


mum + i would like to thank all of you for dropping by + leaving all your lovely comments + as a token of my gratitude i'll be putting the top 6's badges on my side bar, a big thank you to these awesome people:

  1. sHeNgKaY (6)
  2. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ (5)
  3. Chris (5)
  4. Joy (5)
  5. Mama Mia (3)
  6. Mommy Trish (3)
  7. kimmy (3)
  8. Simply Dyes (3)
  9. darly (2)
  10. chubskulit (2)
again, thanks for stopping by my little corner + i hope to see more of you in the days to come. happy wednesday ;)


photo


2 comments:

  1. uy pang no. 4 ako hihi, i'll be adding you in my blogroll sis, i'll do it later, mobile na kasi kami, field work galore lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. top commentator pala akech. yahoo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...