Sunday, May 08, 2011

happy mother's day!


i may still be small to greet mum a happy mother's day but i will give her loads of kisses + hugs so i can make her day. this is my own little way of greeting her happy mother's day....

i'd also like to extend my greetings to all you mums out there, especially my ninang beejay who is celebrating her first ever mother's day + her birthday, too!  for doing everything you can for your children, in our hearts, you are all the best!

happy mother's day!

photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...