yep, am turning another month older today! yay! people always say i look so big now + were amazed at how i've grown from being a
tiny little tot. well, i guess that's what happens when you lie around all day (of course, i watch movies + videos + play a lot on the side, too!) feeding on my bottle of milk, or sometimes munching on something my mum gave me for snacks ;)!
here's what i've been up to:
- since i've mastered the art of walking many months ago, i am now trying to perfect the interesting + beautiful craft of running, whilst the grown ups nervously trot behind
- i do talk a lot more now, even if most of it includes a lot of gibberish that mum is racking her brains hard to decipher, hah!
- i've also mastered the art of running my very first car + i can't wait to try a real, big car (just like my daddy drives) in the future, well probably in 16 years ;)
- mum is getting frustrated with my solid food eating habits but i've really taken into munching pringles, i totally love 'em!
- i guess you can also say that my official first word would have to be "car"
- i enjoy watching all the cars passing by the street (cars for me sometimes would also include trucks, vans, bicycles + trikes!)
- i've also been to greenhills for the first time + i totally enjoy the huge black ball fountain in the food court (too bad mum wasn't able to take much photos)
- i've found an effective way to silence my mum's constant + endless chatters, kissing her on lips whilst she is caught unawares. does the trick always ;) why not try it on your mums too?
- my counting still begins + ends with the number 2, maybe one of these days i'll be able to include numbers 1, + 3 + 5!
anyway, thanks for sharing with our celebration, join us again next time + why not check out our simple giveaway (which mum finally managed to post, by the way!) while you're here. good luck then + cheers!