Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins 02



This is my take on Friday Fill-Ins #195

1. Wow, it's 34 days to go before The Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.

2.  Life is beautiful.

3. My favorite way to start a day is with a warm hug and smile from my son and a steaming mug of  chocolate.

4. Jared toddles outside and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.

5. I look out my window and see my mum's sampaguitas in full bloom


6. Baby Jayjay is what I've been thinking about lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a sound sleep for a change, tomorrow my plans include visiting the developer to see the house and Sunday, I want to go to SM City Marilao 3Day Sale!

Now, let me hear your version!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...