Friday, October 15, 2010

friday fill-ins 01




another one of those writer's block busters and a very interesting one at that, here it goes...

Friday fill-ins #194

1. My favorite month is _____ because _____.
2. _____ a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff _____.
4. _____ is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is _____
6. _____ oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

and my take on it:

1. My favorite month is august because it is me and my son's birthday month.
2. I'll keep the windows open at night to catch a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff sampaguita in the morning.
4.  Pancake and corn muffin and hot chocolate is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is playing with my little one
6. Jared's got red, round insect bites on his cheek and arms, oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling in bed with my little angel, tomorrow my plans include visiting the mall to look for baby's halloween costume and Sunday, I want to just sit back, relax, and visit mum and pop in the memorial park

for your own dose of friday fill-ins, just click on the badge up there...good luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...