1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?
2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?
3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?
4. What food item do you absolutely despise?
5. Righty or lefty?
1. i never really get gifts during valentine's, daddy is not really into it, but we originally planned to go to activefun with jared and eat out but canceled since he need to have an early start tomorrow because of a meeting with the big boss. we went to the groceries to buy milk for jared + had snacks at razon's - i was not able to eat halo-halo (it's a local dessert made up of shaved ice, coconut meat and milk and tastes heavenly delish!) though, cause by the time i am done with my palabok (it's a local noodle dish) + fresh lumpia (spring rolls) i was so full!- instead.
plus, i consider jared learning how to hug a few days before valentine's is already a gift in itself. snuggling with my baby this ♥'s day is simply bliss.