Tuesday, February 08, 2011

meet me on monday 34th edition

Questions:

1.  Did you watch the Superbowl?
2.  What is the last book that you read?
3.  What is your favorite kind of cake?
4.  Do you snore?
5.  Do you play an instrument?

my answers:

1. nope, not really a big fan of nlf.

2. the last book i read was gray matter by dr. david levy

3. my favorite kind of cake is chocolate cake or cheesecake.yum!

4, i do not snore.

5. i cannot play any instrument, but i would love to learn how to play the piano, violin, drums + guitar. 



i would love to read your take on this, join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...