Tuesday, March 22, 2011
sunday stealing: 5000 Question Meme, Part One
1. Who are you? a stay-at-home full-time mum to my son, jared!
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? that i am a loyal friend, that i hate being lied to + that i try to be as nice as i can any given time..
3. When you aren't doing memes like this one what are you doing? joining online giveaways, checking messages + updates on facebook or playing cafeworld
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). i love the english/filipino subjects best + i tend to be a bit nervous come algebra + trigo recitation i think math sucks big time!
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? a memorable celebration of my son's 2nd birthday + get regular jobs online. i'd love to travel too!
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 5 years down the road i'd love to be a master at cooking by then, totally adjusted to a mum's life with a 7 year old son. hopefully, earning enough online to be financially independent + give my son a comfortable life. i'd love to be 5kilos lighter by then too!
7. What stage of life are you in right now? the stage of trying to be the best mum my son ever had
8. Are you more child-like or childish? childlike i'd like to believe
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? i think it's goodnight or i love you
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? i don't know the name of it or who sang it but the song goes: am exactly where i'm suppose to be...i guess that best describes how i feel about my life now!
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? nope, but would love to!
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? i'd like to think that it tends to get better.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? it depends on which wounds you want to heal, some heals over time, some you'd just learn how to survive with them...
14. How do you handle a rainy day? stay inside + wear yellow to bring in some sunshine!
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? losing my luggage i think
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? i was a mum's girl + i'd always have her accompany me even when i enrolled in college...we were never really close to my pops growing up + i truly regret that i came to appreciate + understand him more when i was running out of time...
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? yes, especially now that too many things (think tragedy + earthquakes) are going on
18. What is the truest thing that you know? that love survives death
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? for a while i wanted to be a free soul, get myself an rv + tour around the country, but that was the old me
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? yes
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? giver
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? i'd like to think i do it with an open heart
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? losing both parents within 3 months in the same year.
25. Who have you hugged today? my son!