and...here we go!
1. For me, it was a simple gesture from someone to make another person feel so much special that goes a long way.
2. i'd love to check out some delicious ripe mangoes at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the trees giggle with delight as the leaves gently brush their barks.
4. Learning how to swim is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, you look back with a sigh on bittersweet memories, but never with regret.
6. I was left alone for hours on end at home with my son, but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully catching up on a lot of my blogging back-logs, tomorrow my plans include going to the bloggers fest (which turned out to be another unaccomplished plan and Sunday, I want to just relax + stay at home with my son!