Friday, April 22, 2011

friday fill-ins 2011.16




1. Pardon me, i have been silent in this corner for quite some time.

2. Buying 2 items for the price of one is always good deal.

3. I was surprised to find that I really like being busy, tiring + all, but I kinda like it.

4. Reading paperbacks is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.

5. Hi, my name is vix and I'm jared's mum.

6. I always crave for halo-halo (that's a local dessert with loads of mixed yummies!) on hot and humid summer afternoons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing all my blogging back-logs, tomorrow my plans include setting up the inflatable pool finally and Sunday, I want to chill, relax + take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you join a giveaway or two + good luck.

Please feel free to visit my other blogs:
Jared's Little Corner| mumwrites|musings on meanderings

This is a pr2, do-follow blog. All comments are moderated.

you might want to check out...